Vanguard Bookkeeping provides a complete range of bookkeeping services to small, medium and large businesses. Through our knowledge and experience, you can count on excellent results at reasonable rates. Our professional bookkeeping will take care of your cash flow management, BAS reporting obligations, stock control, payroll and other important functions that you may or may not have the time, expertise or staff to manage autonomously within your organisation.
When you engage Vanguard Bookkeeping, you’ll have a clear and evolving picture of your financial position. We remove all the guesswork and uncertainty so that you always know who owes you money and how much money you have to pay your bills, reinvest in your business or to take a well-deserved holiday. Additionally, we can help to ensure your customers pay you on time, every time.
You choose how much you want to do yourself and have us do the rest for you. Before long, you’ll recognise how much more productive and profitable your business can be when you outsource your complicated, stressful and time-consuming bookkeeping tasks to us.
Even when your workload is overwhelming, you must still keep your books up to date. We can assist by performing all your basic bookkeeping tasks to get you back on track.
- Data entry.
- Maintain General Ledger including ‘Jobs’ or ‘Class’ allocation as required.
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts.
- Generate monthly reports which may include Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Aged Trial Balance.
- Manage inventory.
- Provide backup and transfer of accounts data to your accounting package.
Never be caught a dollar short and a day late. We’ll keep your cash flowing in and your bills paid on time so you always know your business’s financial position.
- Invoicing and debtor control.
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Re-negotiate payment terms with existing clients and suppliers.
- Preparation and upload of electronic payments for approval by your authorised person.
Don’t stress; it’s easy when you have us helping you meet your BAS obligations.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly or quarterly Business Activity Statements.
End of financial year
We work with your accountants so that they have everything they need without you having to hand over boxes of receipts and haphazard files. Imagine a seamless, simple process that’s absolutely stress free.
- Prepare annual accounts and liaise with your accountant.
- Prepare annual PAYG certificates and Payment Summary.
We can manage your payroll obligations and ensure your workforce is always paid correctly and on time.
- Payroll administration including superannuation payments, payroll tax.
- Prepare annual WorkCover return.
- Process pays, generate and email payslips.
- PAYG reporting, payment and summaries.
- Calculate employee entitlements.
In addition to the above, we offer specialised services that go even further towards making your business’s wheels turn more smoothly.
- Accounts collections (get paid faster)
- Web-based remote bookkeeping
- Large organisation payroll
- Document archival
- Backlog clearance
- New organisation set-ups including ABN, GST and PAYG registration
Contact us for more information on how our bookkeeping services and specialties can help your business run more smoothly and help you enjoy greater success.