If not, you could be putting your business in jeopardy.
The Fair Work Act has been amended to give the Fair Work Commission anti-bullying powers. And, as of1 January 2014, workers alleging bullying will have a new right to make a complaint directly to the Commission.
To help you plan and prepare for anti-bullying laws and other key changes to the Fair Work Act – and to minimise the risks associated with being uninformed – VECCI is running a series of briefings across Victoria.
What will be covered?
- new anti-bullying laws: impacts and actions
- overview of the National Employment Standards (NES)
- recent changes to the NES
- changes to the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) as at 1 January 2013
- unfair dismissal
- general protections
- enterprise agreements
- other changes.The onus is on you.
Don’t leave your business in the shadows. VECCI can help shed light on the laws you can’t afford to ignore.